Google
 

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ransom

While having talks with Muslim rebels,
the rebels decided to kidnap and hold ERAP
for ransom.

"Being ERAP the president, we demand $1 Billion
for his release otherwise, we'll behead him.",demanded
the rebel group.

Having a budget deficit, the government negotiators decided
that for the country's good they'll let ERAP be sacrificed.
They think he will understand the crisis.
So the government negotiator said " NO, you can have ERAP."

A few days later, they asked" How about a million not dollars
but pesos."

The government again said "NO, you can have ERAP."

After several weeks the rebel group asked for another talk.

Sensing that they will have ERAP for good, the rebels asked
"How about just get him back."

They government finally accepted because they do not have to
pay any more ransom.

Once back, the reporters asked ERAP, "Mr. President, how come they
let you go without any ransom?"

ERAP said, "They asked my request before I die and I said let me marry
one of your women each day in captivity until the day you'll kill me.
Being president, they said OK that I deserved it. The first day I
married one beautiful muslim woman, the second day another, the third
day another and so on. After 30 days, they said no more - they run out
of women. They were thinking of sending me to Malaysia if no one will
ransom me but the Malaysians said they will invade the rebel's
hideout if they do. So they decided to just give me back."

A reporter asked, "Sir, why not just kill you instead."

ERAP replied, " With my 30 muslim wives, that won't be a good idea."

No comments: